- Panama planned
- Aruba planned
- Maui planned
- Holland planned
- Cabo San Lucas – family trip
- We needed to go to where its warm… Wasn’t *that* warm but still fun. Cabo sunset off of dinner cruise..The famous Cabo ArchCoco at the Arch fighting off seasickness =)Looking South West from CaboSam(antha) and Coco at JW Marriott at SunsetCoco and John in front of JW
- Mexico City – Coco
- Coco was asked by a friend from Mexico City to join her on a trip there.
- Spain – Coco, daughter and daughters BF
- Coco had been wanting to return to visit her host family and had promised our daughter she could come along. Daughter “had” to bring boyfriend who is fluent in Spanish (as is Coco) so it worked out well.
- Maui – John
- John quit GE and had this trip planned. Stayed with friends and didn’t need a car so more Miso Phat Prince Ital Joe aka Brad, longtime Maui residentMiso Phat grinds for Brads birthdayMiso Sushi!Sunsets on Maui No Ka Oi!
- Kauai – Coco, son, daughter + friends
- Friends were going to Kauai, they had rented a condo so room for the family, John had to work…..
- Maui – John, son
- Winter Break, took son to Maui to celebrate my buddy Brad’s birthday there and just hang out, couple trips to Miso Phat
- Japan – Coco
- Coco wanted to go home to see the family, being this was school time John stayed home with kids + dogs.