2020 – In planning stages, then Covid19 hit:
- Panama (Ms. Nomad) – went early for 2 weeks of Spanish and to explore, Nomad joined for a week to explore the area after.
- Hawaii (Big Island & Maui)
- Japan (Ms. Nomad and Sam(antha)
- Puerta Vallarta – adults-only trip
- Mexico City (Ms. Nomad)
- Cabo San Lucas – a family trip
- We needed to go to where its warm… Wasn’t *that* warm but still fun. Cabo sunset off of dinner cruise..The famous Cabo ArchMs. Nomad at the Arch fighting off seasickness =)Looking South West from CaboSam and Ms. Nomad at JW Marriott at Sunset Nomads in front of JW
- Mexico City – Ms. Nomad
- Ms. Nomad was asked by a friend from Mexico City to join her on a trip there.
- Spain – Ms. Nomad, daughter and daughters BF
- Ms. Nomad had been wanting to return to visit her host family and had promised our daughter she could come along. Daughter “had” to bring boyfriend who is fluent in Spanish (as is Ms. Nomad) so it worked out well.
- Maui – Nomad + MiniMe
- Nomad quit GE and had this trip planned. Stayed with friends and didn’t need a car so more Miso Phat Prince Ital Joe, longtime Maui resident, Miso Phat grinds for Itals, birthday.Miso Phat Sushi!
- MiniMe dropping off a ~40ft rock wall at the Cliff House, Maui
- Sunsets on Maui No Ka Oi!
- Kauai – Ms. Nomad, son, daughter + friends
- Friends were going to Kauai, they had rented a condo so room for the family, Nomad had to work…..
- Maui – Nomad, son
- Winter Break, took son to Maui to celebrate my buddy Brad’s birthday there and just hang out, couple trips to Miso Phat
- Japan – Ms. Nomad
- Ms. Nomad wanted to go home to see the family, being this was school time Nomad stayed home with kids + dogs.